The TAMS campus address is TAMS, C-21/22, Gate Number 2, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India – 201301.
The main campus is about 1500 square feet, which includes the reception, server room, pantry, washrooms for boys and girls, multimedia lab, main lecture room, additional lecture room, Admin and counselor Work Stations, Dean’s office, Senior Faculty office and General faculty room. There is also a hang-out zone for the students – as a space for informal exchanges and interaction in the ground floor.
The campus ‘zone’, which is the space from the gate to the campus is of roughly 2000 square feet.
The campus has an easy access from the ‘Sector 62 road’ in Noida with good connectivity to public transport.
The area has easy to find accommodation for students, both on rent and as PG.
Details of other infrastructure and logistics made available for TAMS:
- Fully Air-conditioned campus
- Many Work Stations in the Lab with all basic software required for the course
- Access to state-of-the-art digital TV studio with Chroma for practical training and outdoor shooting facilities.
- Macs with FCP (Final cut pro), PD 170 and Studio DSR cameras
- High-end graphics machines with graphic editing and live graphics software like
- Full Adobe suite
- Apple photo plugins from Macphun
- Adobe Light-room
- Digital Image Suite
- After Effects
- 3D Max
- Online editing PCR (Production control room) with magic software
- Well-equipped TV newsrooms, assignment desks, output desks, NRCS (newsroom computerized systems), ingest department, teleport system for practical coursework.
- Advanced Content Management Systems
- Projectors and audio systems for teaching and in-class presentations
Study & Research Resources
TAMS has a study lab, equipped with research resources with the objective of encouraging students to go beyond the obvious, to go beyond the prescribed, to explore new ideas, concepts, case studies and industry developments and contribute to class engagements, projects, in-class presentations and on-site work.
Here are the resources TAMS will offer to students:
- Multimedia Lab with workstation and fully equipped software
- Access to 70-year-old Amar Ujala news and library archives
- Access to 9000 full text academic e-online journals, 1,35000 E-books and audio-books, e-magazines, 5000+ e-movies, 4000+ e-newspapers from 100 countries, 40,000 online learning modules on soft-skills and software application, 3.5 Lakh full text works in English
- Institutional membership and access to British Council and American Centre library
- Invitations to seminars, events, cultural activities held in Delhi & NCR
- Access to Amar Ujala TV studio, edit consoles, recording hubs and more.