The Placement Cell is an integral part of all long-term courses TAMS offers, presently focussed on the flagship course - the Integrated Digital Media Programme.
The Placement Cell activity is not just an end-of-the-year exercise in TAMS, instead it’s an all-year active Cell, with regular monthly sessions. The objectives of the Placement Cell are as follows:
- To ensure the students have the best possible employment opportunities open to them
- To allow students an ongoing dialogue with the HR and other hiring and placement agencies, so that they can take an informed decision on their individual career paths
- To allow leaders and HR personnel from the Industry to observe the progress of the students as the courses progress, and earmark the students best suited for future roles
- To create a continuous feedback mechanism from the industry for the faculty and students on skill orientation
The Placement Cell will partner with online placement agencies, leading digital companies and start-up hubs, besides all the Amar Ujala group verticals to ensure that the objectives of the Placement Cell is met.
The activities of the Placement Cell will be steered by the TAMS HR & Admin Head.
For the one-year Integrated Digital Media programme, we are promising 100% placement to students who qualify the programme.
Placement eligibility will depend on following factors:
- Grade A/B/C in Programme final grades (All assessments included)
- 75% Attendance
- Passing the Preplacement Exam + interview.
Career opportunities in Digital Media
A student trained in digital media can be a…
- News Anchor
- News Reporter
- New-Age Journalist
- Content Writer
- Mobile Journalist
- Video Editor
- Graphics Designer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Experts/Specialists
- Search Engine Marketers
- SEO Executives
- Conversion Rate Optimizer
- Growth Hacker Strategist
- Advertising Manager
- E-business Consultant / Manager
- Online Database Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- You tubers
The Jobs We Promise
The jobs we promise will be from Content, Marketing, Analytics, Product, Design and Media Operations with the leading brands and media houses of the country with attractive salary packages.
How It Works
- A Placement Committee, led by our Head of HR & Admin and mentored by our Dean, scouts for opportunities and matches them with a student’s skills and aspirations.
- Each Course entails an internship in the Amar Ujala Network or our corporate Partners. Our students are given Priority for employment by the Group. Amar Ujala and TAMS have a right to refuse employment / internship.